Oli6® Natural Goat Milk Powder – Suitable for people over 1 year old
Contains approximately 30 serves per kilogram
Oli6® Natural Goat Milk Powder is a delicious milk drink with no artificial additives.
Our Natural Goat Milk Powder is the smart choice because it contains around six times the oligos* of cow’s milk. Oligos* have been suggested to provide gut & immune health and help to promote beneficial bacteria in humans. Oli6® Natural Goat Milk Powder meets all Australian strict food regulations and requirements.
- Full Cream Milk (100% Goat)
- Goat Full Cream milk contains milk.
This product is gluten free.
The product may be prepared by the cup (250ml) or by the jug (1 litre)
If the prepared product is to be stored prior to use, it must be kept refrigerated and used within 24 hours.
- FOR 1 CUP: Measure ¼ cup (32.5g) of powder into ½ cup of warm drinking water.
FOR 1 LITRE JUG: Measure 1 cup (130g) of powder into 1/2 a jug of warm drinking water.
2. Stir briskly to dissolve the powder.
3. Add either hot or cold drinking water to make up full cup or jug.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is 100% goat milk powder and is not suitable for children under the age of one year old.
Benefits of our Dairy Goat Milk Drink:
- Has naturally occurring prebiotic Oligos to help provide gut and immune health. Each serve contains 88mg of naturally occurring prebiotic Oli’s which are proven to assist in the growth of beneficial bifida bacteria and reduce the incidence of harmful bacteria like E.coli.
- 100% goat milk solids, no artificial additives
- Contains 35% of your recommended calcium requirements per serve
- Only contains goat milk solids (no cow milk solids) so naturally high in many essential minerals. Vitamins and nutritive substances
- Goats milk is a natural source of Magnesium for normal growth and development, Vitamin A for eye and vision development, calcium for strong bones and teeth, and Vitamin C for immunity
- Naturally gentle on stomachs
Discover Oli6’s New Oli6 Natural Goat Milk Powder!
Would you like to enjoy all the benefits of goat’s milk and its amazing nutrients? No need to worry, because Oli6 now offers Oli6 Natural Goat Milk Powder, a delicious milk drink without artificial additives!
Anyone who wants to learn more about Oli6 Natural Goat Milk Powder can find some additional information on this new product below.
How Does Oli6 Keep This Milk Drink Free Of Artificial Additives?
Oli6 counts on the natural benefits of goat’s milk to keep its milk drink free of artificial additives. Goat’s milk naturally contains beneficial substances such as magnesium, calcium, vitamin A, and vitamin C, which means manufacturers would not need to add them artificially afterwards.
We believe in the benefits natural goat’s milk can provide; this ranges from its richness in vitamins and minerals to the presence of high levels of prebiotic oligosaccharides.
Why Are High Levels Of Prebiotic Oligosaccharides Important?
A lot of people from children to adults experience problems with digestion. Prebiotic oligosaccharides are non-digestible fibres that perform functions to aid digestion. Below, we have described some of the common functions executed by prebiotic oligosaccharides and subsequently underlined their importance in our diet.
One of the functions of prebiotic oligosaccharides is the absorption of water in the intestines. By absorbing water, stool passing through the colon becomes softer when encountering that water. Therefore, people who tend to be susceptible to cramps and constipation could benefit from having prebiotic oligos in their diet.
In addition to the absorption of water, prebiotic oligosaccharides also promote the growth of the healthy gut bacteria; this includes lactobacilli and bifidobacteria. Prebiotic oligos function as a food source for these helpful bacteria, so helpful bacteria can increase in numbers and aid digestion when someone has a diet rich in prebiotic oligosaccharides.
Prebiotic oligosaccharides also contribute to the overall gut health by limiting the growth of pathogenic, harmful bacteria. By feeding helpful bacteria and making their numbers increase, there is less room for harmful bacteria. Therefore, prebiotic oligosaccharides do not only contribute to easier digestion, they also protect your gut health.